top of page

Fire fighters respond to fire at Cowboy’s Nightclub on Saturday afternoon

The Scott Fire Department, along with the Duson, Carencro, and Lafayette Fire Departments, responded to a fire caused by an electrical malfunction at Cowboy's Nightclub.

When fire fighters arrived on the scene, they located the fire in the rear side of the building. The structure only suffered minor damage from the fire, and moderate damage from the smoke.

One individual was treated on the scene for smoke inhalation, one other indivual was transported to a nearby hospital.

According to officials, two people tried to extinguish the fire prior to the firefighters arrival. Cowboy's announced that they will be closed Saturday night, and will reopen "soon."


bottom of page