Fire departments respond to structure fire in Acadia Parish on Monday morning.
ACADIA PARISH- The Mire Volunteer Fire Department responded to a structure fire that occurred on the 200 block of Pioneer Lane in Acadia Parish, according to the Mire Vol. Fire Departments Facebook page. Branch VFD, Acadia Parish Sheriffs Office, and MedExpress assisted.
"One shed burned, a second adjacent shed received fire damage. The residence approximately 25ft away received slight damage to the siding from radiant heat but did not burn." (Mire VFD Facebook)
To report a typo/correction, click here.
To submit a news tip, click here.